Become a member of the Lookingglass Grange!
Call or email Candy Maidens for more information:
We are not your Grandmother’s Grange!
If you are interested in seeing what we are about or joining, please come to one of our regular meetings on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM or Contact Candy Maidens at 541-679-5222.
Annual dues are $45. It is appreciated if they are paid by January 1st each year. All dues go to support the State Grange.
- Support the Grange mission and values financially with annual dues.
- Receive communications on Grange legislative initiatives, community activities, agriculture news, and more.
- Participate in local Community Grange events, network with neighbors.
- Vote at Community Grange meetings, discuss policies, influence change through grassroots initiatives; Junior members can speak, but not vote.
- Develop leadership skills as a officer or committee member; Junior members cannot be elected to office, but can substitute when officers are absent.